Easy ways you can help sea turtles
- Fill in all holes dug into the sand. They are dangerous to turtles and humans who can fall in.
- Remove all items, furniture, toys and leave the beach as you found it.
- Please dispose of trash appropriately. Trash containers are conveniently located at many beach access points. Please help collect any other trash you see on the beach around you as this will make your visit to the beach more enjoyable.
- Please turn out lights, especially deck lights near the beach, and close curtains at night. See our Lights Out Initiative for Sea Turtles page for more ways to help.
- If you see turtle tracks (see how to identify sea turtle tracks) or unusual looking tracks in the sand or injured wildlife, please contact …. tel/sms/email?
- Keep your pet on a leash.
- Donate to ABSTP.
- Volunteer with ABSTP.